Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Alcohol functional group is incredibly versatile and useful for organic synthesis. You are definitely going to see reactions of alcohols on your final.
- Acid-Base Properties of Alcohols
- Reactions of Alcoxides
- Acid-Catalyzed E1 Dehydration
- E2 Dehydration
- Substitution Reactions with Hydrogen Halides
- Alcohol “Activation” with Sulfonyl Esters
- Conversion of Alcohols into Alkyl Halides
- Oxidative Cleavage of Vicinal Diols
- Oxidation of Alcohols to Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
Total 15 pages of detailed organic chemistry study notes!
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
You may also like…
Sale! Quick View