Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Alkynes are very similar to alkenes in their reactivity. They do, however, show additional reactivity which is a must-know for any final in organic chemistry,
- Catalytic Hydrogenation of Alkynes
- Nucleophilic Reactions of Acetylenic Anions
- Reduction of Alkynes with Sodium and Liquid Ammonia
- Hydration of Alkynes
- Hydroboration-Oxidation of Alkynes
- Ozonolysis of Alkynes
- Halogenation of Alkynes
- Hydrohalogenation and Alkoxyhalogenation of Alkynes
- Hydrohalogenation of Alkynes
- Free-Radical Hydrohalogenation of Alkynes
Total 20 pages of detailed organic chemistry study notes!
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
You may also like…
Sale! Quick View