Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Substitution and Elimination Reactions
Substitutions (SN1 and SN2) and Eliminations (E1 and E2) are the four most common mechanisms in organic chemistry.
- Unimolecular Substitution SN1
- Unimolecular Elimination E1
- Bimolecular Substitution SN2
- Intramolecular Substitution Reactions (Cyclizations)
- Bimolecular Elimination E2
- Factors Influencing the Rate and Stereochemistry of the Substitution and Elimination Reactions
Total 11 pages of detailed organic chemistry notes!
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
You may also like…
Sale! Quick View