Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Carboxylic acids are incredibly important for both organic chemistry and biochemistry. These notes cover the most important aspects of the carboxylic acids reactivity.
- Acid-Base Properties of Carboxylic Acids
- Fischer Esterification
- Conversion of Carboxylic Acids into Acid Halides
- Formation of Acid Anhydrides
- Reduction with LAH and Boranes
- Hell-Volhard-Zelinsky (HVZ) Reaction
- Thermal Decarboxylation of Carboxylic Acids
- Formation of Amides via Thermal Dehydration, Acid Chlorides, and Carbodiimide Coupling
- Nucleophilic Reactions of Carboxylate Anions
- Carboxylic Acid Functional Group Transformation Network
Total 18 pages of detailed organic chemistry study notes!
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
You may also like…
Sale! Quick View