Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Acid-base chemistry is one of those topics that surfaces in almost every topic in organic chemistry, so having a good acid-base reference and review notes is a must!
- Bronsted-Lowry and Lewis acids and bases
- Acid-Base equilibrium and what influences it
- How to predict the state of the acid-base equilibrium
- Typical and tricky acid-base exam questions with a complete explanation of how to approach those
- Handy 1-page pKa table cheat sheet
Total 13 pages of detailed notes on the acid-base chemistry you’ll need to know to ace your course.
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Downloadable materials are non-refundable. You cannot un-download something that has been downloaded
You may also like…
Sale! Quick View