Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stereochemistry is a fundamental topic in organic chemistry. This is a detailed set of notes going over the most important topics in stereochemistry to help you ace your exams!
- Types of Isomers
- Stereochemical Drawings
- Meso Compounds
- Newman and Fischer Projections
- Cahn-Ingold-Prelog (CIP) Priority Rules
- Stereochemical Descriptors (stereodescriptors: R/S, E/Z, D/L)
- Stereochemical Description of Reactions
- Stereochemical Resolution of Enantiomers
- Optical Activity and Optical Activity Calculations
Total 30 pages of detailed notes on stereochemistry of organic molecules! This set includes description of common mistakes, examples illustrating concepts, and useful tricks in addition to the theoretical material you must know for your exams.
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Downloadable materials are non-refundable. You cannot un-download something that has been downloaded
You may also like…
Sale! Quick View