Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Aldehydes and Ketones
Aldehydes and Ketones are a typical topic in the second semester organic chemistry.
- Reduction with Hydrogen on Heterogeneous Catalyst
- Reduction with Complex Metal Hydrides
- Wolff-Kishner and Clemmensen Reduction
- Reduction of Thioacetals
- Reactions with Grignard and Organolithium Reagents
- Hemiacetals and Acetal Formation
- Imine and Enamine Formation
- Formation of Cyanohydrins
- Baeyer-Villiger Oxidation
- Oxidation of Aldehydes to Carboxylic Acids
- Witting Olefination
Total 22 pages of detailed organic chemistry notes!
You may also like…
Sale! Quick View